I. PURPOSE AND COLLECTION SCOPE
The main data collection on the website includes: full name, email, phone, customer address in the contact section. These are the information we need to provide members when sending information through advice or want to buy products and let us contact and confirm with customers on the website to ensure the rights for consumers. use.
Members shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality and storage of all uses of the service under the information they provide and their e-mail boxes. In addition, the member is responsible for promptly notifying us of any unauthorized use, abuse, security breach, registration name and password of a third party for remedial measures. decided accordingly.
II. SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
We use membership information provided to:
- Contact order confirmation and delivery to members when receiving requests from members;
- Provide information about products to customers if requested by customers;
- Send marketing and promotional emails about goods we sell;
- Send notices about activities on the website '
- Contact and solve with users in special cases;
- Upon request of judicial authorities including: Procuratorate, court, police agency investigating related law violations of customers.
- Do not use personal information of users other than the purpose of confirmation and contact related to the transaction.
III. INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
The member's personal data will be stored until requested by the administrator. Remaining in all cases personal member information will be kept confidential on our server
IV. PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subjects have access to personal information of customers in one of the following cases:
Partners have signed a contract to perform a part of the Company's service. These partners will receive the information according to the contract agreement (maybe part or all of the information though according to the contract terms) to conduct support for users to use the services provided by the Company.
V. ADDRESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNITS
Head office: 2/46 Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
+ Warehouse Office: 16/9 Binh Loi, P13, Binh Thanh, HCMC
+ Hanoi Office: CT1 Van Khe, Le Van Luong, Ha Dong
Email: info (a) delifood.vn
VI. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR ACCESSIVE USERS AND EDITING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by contacting the website administrator to do this.
Members have the right to submit complaints about confidential content, please contact the Board of Management of the website. When receiving these feedback, we will confirm the information, in the case of the member's reflection, depending on the level, we will take timely measures.
VII. RECEIVING AND RESOLVING MECHANISM OF CONSUMERS
- Any dispute arising between the Company and the User will be resolved on the basis of negotiation. In case the agreement is not reached as expected, either party has the right to bring the case to the competent People's Court for resolution.
- When not resolved through negotiation and conciliation as above, the party violating the set of evidence such as email, message ... and contacting the Company. The company will contact the complainant again to resolve.
- If the case is beyond its jurisdiction, the Company will propose to transfer the case to the competent authorities. In this case, the Company still cooperates to provide the best protection for the violated party.
Personal information of members is committed to absolute confidentiality under the protection of personal information. The collection and use of each member's information is only possible with the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided by law.
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party any member's personal information without the consent of the member.
In the event that the server hosting the information is attacked by a hacker resulting in the loss of member personal data, we will be responsible for informing the investigating authorities promptly and notifying the city. known members.
Absolute security of all members' online transaction information including billing documents for digital documents
The management board requires individuals to register / purchase goods to provide relevant personal information such as: full name, contact address, email, phone, ..., and be responsible for Legal status of the above information. The Board of Management is not responsible for nor resolves all claims relating to the rights of that member if it considers that all of the member's personal information provided when initially registered is incorrect.